Last Updated: November 2023
When using the Websites, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, your address, your email address, your telephone number, and any other information you choose to provide. For example, we collect this information when you register for an event, contact us, request a demo, or interact with us for any other purpose. We may also collect your billing information when you register for a paid event with us.
We may use information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To register you for events;
- To respond to your inquiries, including questions about registration status;
- To operate and improve our products and services;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Website, including for analytics purposes;
- To send updates, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
Noblis may share information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers we use to support our business, such as payment processors, data hosting services, and email service providers;
- With any affiliates or joint ventures partners that we may have in the future;
- As part of a corporate sale if Noblis is acquired, Noblis’ acquisition of other entities, with entities with which Noblis merges or partners, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- To comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, including court orders, governmental inquiries, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Digital Advertising & Analytics (DAA)
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
You may visit the DAA Webchoices tool at www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt out of this advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA self-regulatory program.
If you delete your cookies or use a different browser or mobile device, you may need to renew your opt-out choices exercised through the DAA Webchoices tool. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Noblis uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Tools
The Website also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Website, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect or how we treat the information we collect pursuant to this Policy, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights
Personal Information We Collect. In the preceding 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers.
- Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers);
- Recordkeeping information (such credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement);
- Geolocation information (such as IP addresses);
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information;
- Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences; and
- Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above.
Noblis MSD does not sell or share personal information, as these terms are defined by the CCPA.
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Our affiliates and joint venture partners;
- Our business partners;
- Our service providers; and
- Advertising companies and networks.
Your Rights. California residents have rights with respect to the personal information collected by Noblis MSD. You may be able exercise the following rights regarding personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to confirm whether we are processing personal information about you.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; our purposes for collecting personal information about you; the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information.
- The right to correct inaccuracies in the personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to opt out of the sale or personal information or sharing of personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising. Please note that if you opt out of certain practices, we may be unable to provide you with some services. Additionally, we do not knowingly sell or share personal data of individuals under 16.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the above privacy rights.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- Online at https://www.noblis.org/contact/ with the subject “Privacy Request” and “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.”
- By phone at +1 610.2000.
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can submit any of the above requests by contacting us as described in the “Contact Information” section.
Verification Process and Required Information: Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request. You will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, your name, phone number, and email address.
Authorized Agent: You may also designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf by designating such an agent in writing or through a power of attorney. We will require the agent to provide us with proof that you have authorized the agent to make requests on your behalf prior to accepting requests from the agent.